2nd Biennial Research Conference on the care and support of children, young people and young adults living with a life-limiting condition and/or medical complexity
Aims of the conference
- to provide forum at which current and recently completed research can be shared and discussed;
- to offer an opportunity to consider the implications of those findings for service design, practice and future research;
- to provide a forum for connection and exchange between the research and practitioner/provider communities.
Who is the conference for?
- Research students
- Researchers and academics
- Professionals working with children with life-limiting conditions and/or in the children’s/young adult palliative care sector who are interested in getting involved in research or using research evidence.
Call for papers
The conference programme includes three ‘open paper’ sessions at which completed or on-going research will be presented. Poster viewing sessions will take place during all refreshment breaks.
We are very keen to encourage submissions from PhD students and practitioners engaged in research as well as from those more established in the field.
Submission deadline: 27 April 2020
Notification of outcome: 29 May 2020
Visit the abstract submission page for more information.